Lorachen Group - Our client, an Internet Service Provider (ISP) with large base of customers across different locations in Nigeria and beyond is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Sales Manager
Locations: Abuja & Lagos
- Enterprise Sales Managers manage and develop a corporation's sales team.
- In addition to their managerial responsibilities, Enterprise Sales Managers are still on the front lines negotiating deals with clients.
- They also have HR responsibilities, such as training new team members and coming up with improvement plans for underperforming employees.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Hire and Train Sales Team
- Create Sales Pitch and Materials
- Work With Director of Sales on Marketing Plan
- Conduct Sales Meetings With Clients
- Keep Track of Communication With Clients
- Enterprise Sales Manager requires many soft skills with a couple of technical skills.
- Ability to thrives in a leadership role and not afraid to shoulder the blame when things go wrong.
- Having compassion and can motivate team members to do their best work.
- Developing sales pitches and materials using self-conducted market analysis
- sales talent through the use of sales management techniques
- CRM software to monitor team-client communication.
- Teaching sales team closing techniques and how to negotiate for the best possible deal.
- Keeping employees motivated through use of compassion and other interpersonal skills.
- Develop, build, and manage a client base of corporate accounts