Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles. These multi segments are operated as strategic business units (SBU) with full profit and loss responsibility towards the alliance
Job Title: Entry Level Inventory Officer
Report To: Bakery Operations Manager
- Preparing the purchase orders, receiving, storing, managing the stock levels and giving out the bakery products from the stock.
- Preparing the inventories, maintaining the stock records, using computerized systems for entering the records.
- Inspect deliveries for damages or discrepancies and report same to the finance department for record keeping.
- Preparing the reports on adjustments done to inventories that may be damaged or spoilt, etc.
- Receive and shelve supplies.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Keep detailed record of inventory when bakery products are purchased and returned.
- Report when raw materials are getting to reorder level so restocking can be made.
- Create and receive orders, that is, monitor the unpacking of bakery products upon arrival after sales, assess inventory and ensure they are in good condition.
- Reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system.
- Other duties as assigned.