RusselSmith Group, is an ISO 9001:2008 certified asset integrity management services company incorporated to serve the needs of the global Oil and Gas Exploration and Production industry, using Rope Access Technology as our principal medium of access.
A career at RusselSmith offers you growth and a chance to make a difference. Throughout our history, we have continued to help our employees realize their dreams, whilst creating opportunities for them to fulfill their personal and professional potential.
Job Title: Store Keeper
Job Reference Code: RS-FIN-006
Summary of Functions
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of how stores and materials management works and knowledge of how shipping and receiving works.
- Adhere to the company’s Inspection Procedures.
- Knowledge of stores/materials documents and shipping and receiving documents.
- Have a working knowledge of store control, inventory control and related duties.
- Have knowledge of tools and their accountability.
- Fully capable of handling any material needs, solving material problems and inventory control issues as they arise.
- Fully capable of updating computer generated inventories and documents.
- Takes the lead in recommending and establishing goals and objectives with regards to store management.
- Performs work with a constant awareness of improving processes necessary for positive growth.
- Review store trends and recommend and initiate changes for maximizing goals and objectives.
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures of store management.
- Maintain and adhere to company’s store management procedures.
- Develops innovative ideas and incorporates them effectively into work processes.
- Works with others to incorporate these positive ideas into daily practice and makes recommendations for further improvements.
- Communicates clearly and effectively to staff the steps in a process and the importance of following that process. Clearly understands the rationale for why processes must follow certain steps.
- Identifies multiple projects and prioritize them in order to meet required deadlines.