Onstream Group - With over 35 years of international experience within the Oil & Gas Industry and Industrial markets, The Onstream Group has strategically aligned itself with its business partners & affiliates to provide cost-effective and operational efficient solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: EPSRS & Subsea Studies Coordinator
- The major activities of the (Emergency Pipeline and Subsea Repair System) EPSRS Coordinator cover the two main areas of emergency repairs, the conceptual strategy and the material management:
In line with Company Referential requirement and local organisation, puts in place the requirement of an EPSRS:
- Finalise with all stakeholders the exact scope of intervention of ESPRS, in particular with regards to subsea production units (valves, instrumentation, wellheads, etc…),
- Establish the EPSRS technical guide, covering asset register, most likely failure scenarios and guide through the repair process,
- Update components criticality ranking,
- Define repair scenarios and develop repair methodologies covering from damage investigation through to re-commissioning,
- Prepare detailed description of incorporable equipment to be used in case of repair,
- Source qualified suppliers and indicate delivery schemes, schedules and costs,
- Provide guidelines for storage and preservation,
- Make recommendation for spares and contracting strategy,
- Identify Contractors capable of managing repairs of identified critical failure scenarios,
- Challenge identified repair solutions proposed by Contractors,
- Identify necessary tools and procedures to manage repairs of identified critical failure scenarios,
- Identify necessary spares,
- In collaboration with DW and Port-Harcourt (PHC) Districts Technical & Logistics Departments, define material management strategy for
- EPSRS material,
- Carry-out if necessary tests on repair solution to ensure soundness,
- Carry out necessary studies where required to develop adequate solution to failures on subsea equipment
- Organise training and awareness of various entities potentially involved in an emergency repair to ensure preparedness of organisation,
- Be the Technical Administrator (TADM) for EPSRS stock materials,
- Be the custodian of EPSRS stock material technical supporting documents, e.g. mill certificates, material certificates, pressure test certificates, manufacturer certificates, etc…,
- Be the guardian of EPSRS documentation quality assurance and quality control,
- Establish synergies between DW Districts Asset EPSRS strategies,
- Representing Company, participate in Work Groups on EPSRS matter with other Nigerian operators,
- Prepare the EPSRS organisational and maintenance procedures.
- Create and maintain an organized directory tree on the common Drive.
In collaboration with Technical Logistics Department, establish a leadership position in order to ensure that:
- EPSRS and operational surplus segregation are well organised for ex Project delivered material,
- EPSRS material is reviewed and inspected on receipt,
- Dedicated preservation plans are elaborated and put in place per type of material, ensure markings are readable,
- Regular inspection of EPSRS material is organised, result reports issued and subsequent action plans put in place,
- EPSRS material is stored in specific and dedicated areas (open air, warehouse, confined environment…) as per Company Technical
- Authorities (TA) and manufacturers or suppliers storage recommendations,
- EPSRS material and supporting documents are properly managed (UNISUP),
- Regular inspection, maintenance, repair, replenishment and recertification of EPSRS stock materials are implemented,
- Periodical (annual) reviews and update of EPSRS documentation are implemented.
- Best use of storage facilities in LADOL, Onne or Port-Harcourt new pipe yard is determined in liaison with DW PHC District, by specifying the required space and conditions (open, sheltered and air conditioned) and access conditions.
- Planning and costs are properly followed up (integrated schedule, internal cost exercises : IB, PdCs, Re).
Context and Environment:
- Adopting the proper scheme and strategy for implementing an EPSRS is a challenging issue as there is a permanent and prominent concern to maximise preparedness and minimise capital assets.
- The job holder must therefore exert a sensible sense of judgment to recommend / validate solutions suited to the local environment and business constraints, without compromising on the major requirements of Integrity Management. Working on successive building blocks, demonstrating localised benefits, working from simple to complex will be preferred strategies.
- EPSRS Coordination is an overarching / transverse function, dealing with a rather important number of activities and disciplines having already
- their own approaches and practices. Developing good collaborative spirit with all stakeholders, demonstrating clear long term vision and showing a
- good degree of conviction are therefore essential to the success.
- The position holds a wide spectrum of activities and requires extended and solid experience in various disciplines in order to ensure adherence of staff to the objectives.
- Compliance with DW ECP HSE KPI & Objective and assist DW ECP in compliance with overall TUCN HSE requirement.
- Accountability is mainly associated to the soundness of the repair solutions and recommendations proposed as the job holder has no direct management responsibility.
- His main accountability lies into the level of preparedness of DW District to face emergency repairs to be carried out on subsea equipment. This implies development of repair methodologies and contracting strategies covering specific services and spares procurement.