Human Capital Partners (HCP) - Our client is a technology-enabled logistics company that offers reliable and secure parcel shipping services within Nigeria. As part of on-going initiatives to strengthen its operations and enhance its capacity to achieve its goals, they seek to recruit a dynamic, exceptional and results-oriented professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- Provide a full range of secretarial duties, confidential personal assistance to the CEO – Management and organizing of CEO’s office, meetings, time/diary management.
- Compose and prepare correspondences, reports, memorandums, agendas and minutes of meetings.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of management, staff and company clients.
- Maintain good filing systems for smooth data retrieving.
- Arrange meetings/conferences; prepare presentations and other related tasks and follow upon pending matters with limited supervision.
- Make travel arrangements for related local and overseas trip.
- Extend courtesies to visitors.
- Convey, coordinate, supervise, pursue and follow up on the instructions by the CEO to the respective management staff.
- Undertake other special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required by the CEO.
- Organizing and preparing documents, preparation of meeting and board meeting papers.