Africa Delivery Technologies Limited - Aiming to become a key participant in the structuration, facilitation and growth of e-commerce in Sub-Saharan Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- We are currently looking for an executive assistant to be the supportive force that empowers our senior leadership.
- The ideal person for the job will be a proactive problem solver with excellent communication skills and a meticulous attention to detail.
- He/She will have previous experience working in an office environment, performing administrative duties and providing support to management. Given the changing nature of the executive landscape, we rely on our assistants for flexibility and foresight, while maintaining confidences related to high-level systems and operations.
Objectives of this Role
- With a primary responsibility of supporting the CEO, provide support to the executive team as directed to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run efficiently
- Maintain and refine internal processes that support to the highest-ranking executives company-wide, coordinating internal and external resources to expedite workflow
- Manage communication between upper management and employees, liaising with internal and external executives on various projects and tasks
- Plan and orchestrate work to ensure the senior executives’ priorities are met, organizational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for CEO, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executives
- Manage, coordinate, and arrange senior executives’ travel and travel-related activities
- Perform administrative and office support, such as minute-taking and maintenance of filing system and contact database
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
- Organize team communications and events, both internally and offsite
- Drive the CEO when necessary