The Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC Plc) one of the 11 privatized Electricity Distribution companies in Nigeria that operates in the following states; Kogi, Niger, Nasarawa and Abuja, is presently recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to CIA
- Job holder is responsible for supporting the Chief Internal Auditor, Internal Audit department and contributing to the effectiveness of the team through provision of high quality administrative and technical support functions.
- The incumbent will also track various activities for the Function to ensure timely reporting and improvement initiatives are monitored and reported and that accountabilities by the Function is maintained.
- First line of contact for the office concerning any enquiries, drafts communications, relays complex/sensitive information and instructions and responds as appropriate.
- Ensures matters are treated in a timely and professional manner by directing individuals to the appropriate channels.
- Prepares correspondence, reports and presentations which may incorporate the formatting of data /text graphics and spreadsheets
- Manage the team’s diary, arranging and prioritising appointments.
- Prepares and manages agendas, minutes, specific assignments, and follow-up for the Coordinator/team and associated project teams.
- Provides logistic support by researching and /or compiling information/ documentation for the preparation of reports, assembles and organises materials for meetings and coordinates administrative details of projects.
- Generates, manages and distributes general memos, correspondence, reports and mail to the Department. Participates in projects as directed.
- Conducts ad – hoc research for specific meetings, proceedings or projects and assists with contingency planning exercises.
- Provide administrative support concerning the maintenance of files as directed by the supervisor to ensure compliance.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.