Louis Valentino Prixair (LVP) is a proud indigenous Nigerian conglomerate which operates a wide range of businesses, including Real Estate Development & Investment, Property Management, Hotel Operations, Cleaning and Laundry services, Catering services and Media. A leader in each of our sectors of business, we offer integrated and advanced solutions for customers across multiple industries.
We are recruiting suitable candidate to fill the position:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the CEO
Job Type: Permanent
- Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant will provide first-class secretarial support as well as deliver highly effective and responsive administrative, organizational, and logistical services to the CEO.
- Assist the CEO in conducting daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, & annual reviews of tasks and correspondences;
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments;
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers, and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers, etc.;
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the CEO to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests;
- Schedule on behalf of the CEO meetings between him and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which he is a member;
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements for local and international trips;
- Keep and maintain accurate records of paper and electronic correspondences on behalf of the CEO;
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the CEO, including the drafting of general replies;
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time