StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved. Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions. Our Brand Driver At StreSERT, we believe that living by a set of core values help define the true measure of a company; they guide the way we treat each other and how we make business decisions, regardless of time, situation or person. They are the very essence of our company culture; the soul of our company. Ours is about building an organisation that has purpose, focus and alignment, which lives its values every day and creates an environment that allows employees to grow and to produce superior results. Our Vision: To be the preferred Human Resources and Integrated Enterprise Solutions provider. Our Mission: We lead in the provision of quality, flexible and result-oriented support solutions that will impact our clients’ businesses profitably.
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Head of School
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 5 years
Job Field: Administration / Secretarial
(job ref: EA2HS)
Our client, a British Nursery and Primary school in Abuja seeks the professional services of a Female Executive Assistant for immediate employment. The school provides a happy, safe and engaging learning environment where all children are encouraged to reach their full potential.
Job Location: FCT, Abuja
Objective/Purpose of Job:
- The Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative and executive support to the Head of school (HOS) by preparing reports, handling special projects, preparing correspondence, receiving parents & regulators, arranging programmes, scheduling meetings etc.
- Pro-active planning and management of the Head of School’s (HOS) time and appointments to enable the HOS focus on delivering strategic objectives and business goals
- Work in line with the HOS’s work routine and preferences
- Act as the central contact point for the HOS, screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests and handling them where appropriate
- Ensure that decisions and work is appropriately delegated in the absence of the HOS
- Review and attend to all forms of correspondence and communicate on behalf of the HOS
- Complete administrative and project related work delegated from the HOS
- Represent the HOS in a professional manner to internal and external clients
- Organize all travel logistics for the HOS as required
- Coordination of meeting dates and attendances including compilation and distribution of materials to the members
- Ensure appropriate venue and equipment booking for events including refreshments where appropriate with the admin team
- Set up and maintain the school calendar for meetings and events
- Ensure the HOS is well prepared and has relevant documentation for programmes/meetings
- Prepare and distribute agendas, pre-reading papers and venue for programmes/meetings
- Accurately record minutes of various meetings and distribute to relevant parties in a timely manner
- Manage the practical and administrative requirements for the schools events as required
- Any other task of similar responsibility required by the HOS.