Residency Hotels Limited - A major hotel chain endowed with a rich tradition of hospitality. Within a Residency experience, every guest is offered a warm welcome and is made to feel special, valued and appreciated.
We are recruiting urgently to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Secretary
- The job holder will be the first point of contact to the CEO of the company and be responsible for the efficient administration of the Executive Department. Only for Abuja residence and candidates must be available for interview immediately.
- Pro-actively plan and manage the CEO’s time and appointments to enable the CEO focus on delivering strategic objectives and business goals
- Act as the central contact point for the CEO
- Ensure that decisions and work is appropriately delegated in the absence of the CEO
- Review and attend to all forms of correspondence and communicate on behalf of the CEO
- Ensure appropriate venue and equipment booking for events including refreshments where appropriate
- Manage the practical and administrative requirements for organizational events as maybe required such; as coordinating travel and accommodation requirements for local and international trips etc
- Maintain the executive statutory registers
- Update the records
- Reminds the CEO on daily corporate responsibilities
- Act as a liaison with the Board Members/Directors where approvals and signatories are sought by the MD on behalf of the company
- Set up and maintain business relevant documentations
- Coordinate Board Meetings dates and attendance; prepare and distribute agendas, pre-reading papers, and rooms for meetings
- Accurately record minutes of various meetings and distribute to relevant parties in a timely manner
- Liaison between the company’s stakeholders and the business partners of the company.