Pickmeup International Company - The transportation industry is antiquated and has remained relatively unchanged, with minimal use of technology, sub-par service levels, and no national brand. Pickmeup is the first national brand for on-demand rides. We offer businesses a superior experience built on convenience, reliability and unmatched customer service, all powered by our proprietary technology platform. We provide easy web and mobile transportation, flexible ride options, transparent pricing, real-time tracking and confirmations, up-to-the-minute ETAs, Ride Ratings and a feature-rich API for a seamless “last mile” logistics solution. Pickmeup is headquartered in Warri, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experience Email and News-letter Editor
- Work with our newsletter director, audience-development and consumer-marketing teams, and others to create new products, optimize our existing newsletters, and make other improvements to our newsletter program.
- Build and send newsletters on a daily basis, and propose and run tests across our suite of newsletters.
- Make strategic decisions informed by analytics.
- Write headlines and other display copy in keeping with pickmeup house style.
- Collaborate with teams across Condé Nast to identify and execute on new editorial, consumer-revenue, and growth opportunities.
- Edit contributions for newsletters by New Yorker writers, and generate ideas.
- Develop and cover assigned beat(s).
- File breaking news alerts, intraday stories and final write-throughs.
- Develop and maintain sources in the government and private sector.
- Originate, propose, and develop story ideas.
- Report, research, and write news stories and features (including scoops, as well as complex and/or analytical pieces).
- Remain current on issues and developments related to assigned beat(s).
- Coordinate activities with other reporters and editors who cover related beats.
- Edit material written by other staff members, from other Bloomberg Industry Group publications, or from outside authors to make appropriate for your topic area.
- Help curate articles from outside authors.
- Participate in production of unit's publication(s).
- Stay abreast of and effectively use electronic resources and other tools to perform the job effectively.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.