Job Title: Experienced SME Officer
Supervisor: Reporting to Head SME Manage
- The successful candidate will be responsible for setting the strategic agenda for SME
- SME Loan Officer is responsible for processing loan applications for SME and corporate clients, as well as monitoring the loan portfolio.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospect new SME clients and assists them for loan applications.
- Has the ability to analyze and interpret financial statements of the business in order to access the repayment capacity and financial soundness of the borrower.
- Conducts loan appraisal and collects detailed information (personal, business, and guaranties) and arranges to open a new loan account.
- Prepares and executes loan contracts and arrange for disbursement of loan in kind.
- Have good knowledge about guidelines of the regulatory body and be able to prepare loan reports for internal and external use.
- Monitors the loan and follows up of the timely repayment.
- Maintain contact and maintain good relationships with clients.
- Ensure full compliance with all in-place.
- Any other task as assigned by the Head of Department.