Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, a leading FMCG with branches across the nation is currently seeking Applications from interested and suitable qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Export Manager
Job Reference: 1522
- Responsible for managing all export logistics for the company to achieve agreed sales and commercial objectives within approved budgetary limits.
- Liaise with the necessary authority to ensure that the clearing process cargo is seamless and execute all agreed plans with 3PLs, Government agencies and other initiatives.
- Monitor the activities of suppliers and agents closely to ensure proper documentation in conformance with global trade standards.
- Understanding of other Supply Chain processes especially in a FMCG environment is an added advantage.
- Plan and schedule the exportation of materials and finished products.
- Complete documentation for exportation, shipping and custom clearance
- Plan and coordinate the international shipment of goods
- Negotiate with shippers, agents and vendors
- Keep track of invoices and prepare reports to expedite the billing process
- Ensure that shipments are in compliance with the laws and regulations governing the export industry
- Manage 3rd party logistics service providers and ensure that the costs, service level and relationship are maintained at the desired level.
- Coordinate demand to ensure physical stock availability and operational systems to meet all demands.
- Manage relationship and interface with third parties and statutory agencies.
- Optimize outbound logistics costs and ensure 3LSP comply with the company set rules as well as the legal requirements.
- Document preparation for export process and coordinate the resolution of customer complaints.
- Stock availability at the customers end with appropriate replenishment mechanism.
- Cost management and reporting.
- Manage relationship with shipping companies, custom agents and regulatory bodies.
- Liaise effectively with government agencies like NAFDAC, SON etc. to secure relevant permits and approval.
- Coordinate and ensure on time delivery at specified locations.
- Monitor logistics database and network in line with company requirements.
- Efficient evaluation of end to end cost as it affects inbound logistics.
- Managing changes in Harmonized Tariff Systems, Trade agreements & Subsidies.