Dream Labs (Nig) Limited, a software solutions company to tertiary institutions and secondary schools is in the process ofexpanding its operations in Ilorin. Dream Labs is a fast growing company with a dynamic and enthusiastic team.
Job Title: External Auditor
What We Do
- We delve deep into understanding the true needs of clients and provide the right technical IT expertise and systems to help solve any challenge
Where do you come in?
· We are looking for an External Auditor to examine the systems, operations and accounts of assigned organization and provide feedback. You will plan and perform an effective auditing processes based on the federal/state laws as well as audit principles and report back on your findings.
You will be required to:
- Evaluating financial statements and assessing accounts for accuracy and regulatory compliance.
- Investigating internal systems and operations.
- Assessing risk management approaches.
- Reporting on errors and fraud.
- Providing feedback reports on findings.
You will need to (have)
- Degree in accounting or finance
- Must be a chartered accountant.
· Knowledge of external auditing practices, relevant regulations and accounting standards.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in audit and direct assessment of companies for state or federal government revenue service.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint and other Office tools.
Great if you have:
- Project Management Certification
- Ability to speak Hausa.
What you should expect
- Good salary
- Paid annual leave.
- Career growth opportunities.