Havana Specialist Hospital is a foremost Nigerian private hospital where multidisciplinary medicine is practiced at the highest level. Since her inception in the year 1983 Havana Specialist Hospital has continued to be a pace setter in medical service delivery in Lagos and Nigeria at large. To this effect, Havana has since grown to become one of the best hospitals in Nigeria and has been acknowledged by several awards and prestigious recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
- Formulate policies on hospital facilities’ management.
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments.
- Work hand in hand with maintenance team in management and upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards.
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs.
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs.
- Conduct performance analysis and forecasting for key medical machines.
- Advice the management on medical devices procurement.
- Participate in procurement planning and budgeting for medical equipment.