Lily Hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the most prosperous hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON). We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Location: Warri, Delta State.
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Middle Level Management
- This role is responsible for the maintenance, sustenance and security of all facilities within the organization.
- The role is responsible for organizing, controlling and coordinating the operational management of all buildings and machinery assets within the organization to create a safe and productive work environment for users.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
- Operations Management
- Financial forecasting and budgeting of the facility needs of the organization.
- Property acquisition and or disposal upon depreciation in value.
- Planning, coordinating and monitoring renovation work on existing facilities within the organization.
- Manage the lease agreement on any property acquired by the organization in other locations.
- Manage the allocation of space within the buildings in the corporate premises.
- Coordinating Building Maintenance Activities.
- Advise management on energy consumption and energy saving measures.
- Coordinate waste disposal and management of general and medical waste.
- Grounds Keeping & Health and Safety
- Ensure that all buildings within the premises meet government regulations on health and safety, fire hazard and other regulatory compliance requirements.
- Coordinate and oversee the cleaning of the facilities and ensure it meets preset standards.
- Coordinate the catering and car parking facilities within the organizations premises.