Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Job Code: FAM 209
- The facility manager is accountable for making sure the surrounding environment is in a suitable condition to work and also manages the building maintenance.
- Fostering a professional working environment.
- Inspecting and repairing electrical and plumbing services.
- Managing janitorial duties.
- Ensuring adequate catering and vending services.
- Undertaking building and grounds maintenance.
- Ensuring facilities are always clean.
- Installing and managing air conditioning services.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Managing waste disposal systems.
- Ensuring a constant security presence.
- Installing and maintaining adequate communications infrastructure.
- Managing parking facilities and ensuring space.
- Overseeing refurbishments and renovations.
- Ensures that all the facilities under the company are always in very good shape.
- Facilities include properties under our management, and office facility.
- Proactively address the issues in the properties under management, to reduce Occupants' complaints.
- Preparing documents to put out tenders for contractors
- Project management and supervising and coordinating work of contractors.
- Investigating availability and suitability of options for new purchases.