Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager, Operations
- The Facility Manager is responsible for assessing how successfully processes have been implemented, for judging the effectiveness of any achieved defined target levels, driving special projects, Inspecting site at pre- proposal stage, conducting a gap analysis, preparing facility condition assessment reports, providing remedial cost estimates for projects, providing support in negotiation as necessary.
- Facilitate process flow mapping in accordance to QMS framework for identified key processes for standardization and integration.
- Facilities condition inspection and condition assessment
- Develop project management plans
- Prepare project status reports
- Prepare project progress reports
- Project interface coordination
- Preparation of risk analysis for projects.
- Monitor and tracking of project schedule
- Implement project management plan as necessary
- Maintain liaison relationship with clients’ representatives as required.
- Attend negotiation for services, resources on behalf of the organisation as necessary.
- Asset Management, work order planning and management using CMMS
- Provide support to team member
- Other duties as may be assigned.