Lumos offers clean and affordable solar power to a market of 1.3 billion potential customers who live off the electricity grid.Lumos enables people to replace hazardous and expensive kerosene generators and lanterns with modern solar electricity that can power lights, cellphones, fans, computers, TVs and other small electronic devices (all at once, every day). By offering Solar Power as a Service, Lumos offers homes and small businesses a simple and affordable way to pay for electricity in small installments using their mobile phones
Job Title: Facility Officer
- Overseeing all the equipment within the premises.
- Supervising all security procedures, including access control, entry/exit, patrol, night shift and locking all areas of the compound when instructed to.
- Managing the supply of diesel in all its phases as per agreed company policy.
- Overseeing the entrance and exit of merchandise, trucks, containers, etc.
- Managing all contractors that work in the premises and ensuring that they all comply with company policies.
- Supervising all projects performed in the facility.
- Vetting and agreeing quotations for services and projects.
- Ensuring that basic services such as power, water, internet and security have minimal downtime.
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness.
- Ensuring that the facility meets government regulations and environmental, health and security standards.
- Liaising with Lumos Operations Personnel (Project Officer, Logistics Officer, Inventory Officer) when needed.
- Drafting reports and making recommendations.
- Ensuring that all the convenies and bathrooms have the necessary implements.
- Acts as HSE Officer