Sunrose Consulting Limited is a Human Resource Consulting and Training firm committed to providing leading edge HR infrastructure support and exemplary customer service leading to improved performance of our client organisations. Our firm provides a wide range of human resource services including Executive Selection (Recruitment), HR outsourcing, performance management, organisational development and policy and procedure development. We also offer specialised training programmes tailored to the peculiar needs of our clients. Our consulting services can be provided on-site or off-site or a combination that best suits our client's needs.
Job Title: Facility Officer (Property/Estate Management)
Our client is an estate and property management company located in Lagos. The company is seeking to recruit an exceptional individual as a Facility Officer.
Reporting to the managing Director, you will serve as the Technical Assistant to the MD/CEO and also coordinate all activities required for efficient and successful management of all “Real Estate & Property Management” activities of the company.
- Coordinate all “Real Estate & Property Management” activities of the company and develop guidelines & procedures for effective supervision and management of all properties & assets under the management of the company.
- Develop and manage Terms of Reference (TOR), Schedules and Roadmap required for timely actualisation of Key Milestones for Estate & Property Management Projects including managing strategies for implementation and reporting to appropriate parties (share-holders inclusive).
- In consultation with relevant Departments, develop annual Business Plan for Estate & Property Management activities of the company including monthly and weekly reports to the MD/ CEO.
- Develop and administer the company’s Projects’ and Annual Budgets respectively.
- In consultation with relevant Departments, identify & recommend to Management, any required projects for upgrading, maintaining and renewing properties, assets & equipment under the management of the company in line with Business Expansion and/ or Regulatory requirements.
- Plan and supervise all activities for “Estate & Property Management” including activities relating to new projects which require development of Tender Documents, Contract Negotiation and Finalisation.
- Serve as “Technical Assistant” to the Managing Director/ CEO on all consulted matters including effective management of the office.