Reckitt Benckiser is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Accountant
- Supporting the company’s commercial team – in maximizing their strategic investment for growth through performance management, decision support, developing business models, strategy formulation and putting strategy into action.
- Prepare, analyze and report weekly, monthly, quarterly gross margin analysis by brand by customer type. Assist in month-end closing, prepare journal entries as necessary, analyse inventory evaluation, inventory roll forward.
- Provides management information to the Factory management (experience in areas of product costing, capex).
- Identifies cost and asset utilisation improvement opportunities, and co-development of solutions.
- Ad-hoc analysis of manufacturing capabilities
- Timely and accurate reporting of factory results.
- Budgetary planning and control of factory overheads.