Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Factory Manager
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Implements Monthly-Weekly Production/Supply Chain Schedules to satisfy Sales demand. Manage related activities and functions such as materials supply, stocks, personnel availability, and facility readiness by directly coordinating with related support functions
- Create Production Data Reports and Present them to Decision Makers
- Manage, control and explain monthly expenses reports and results, Corrective actions when necessary to achieve the yearly Budget
- Produce and use Yearly-Monthly-Weekly KBI’s relative to Manufacturing to set Targets and monitor Operations Performance
- Communicate targets and results to associates. Closely monitor all major Cost Drivers (Losses due to raw material wastages. Build a team’s capabilities through the implementation of training and development programs
- Build productive relationships with the employee/ union representatives
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations
- Cost/case, Productivity Indicators (Material Usage rates).
- Quality/Engineering and Food Safety:
- Drive continuous improvement of processes, productivity, and efficiency in the factory.
- Establish monitors and reinforces control across the entire factory related to Production, Quality Assurance, Maintenance and H&S
- Propose and implement Corrective actions due to non-conformances and according to Audit reports.
- Ensures that CCPs are working at a specified point and appoints specific staff to monitor each CCP
- Ensures that staffs comply with the factory GMP requirements and food handlers test at specified intervals.
- Ensures adequate cleaning of the work environment.
- Develop and manage the appropriate structure of Personnel-Materials readiness in order to deliver the expected Qualitative Volume at the appropriate cost
- Ensure personnel awareness of the Plant’s and Department’s Priorities and results. Set Job Descriptions-Individual Performance Objectives-Performance Evaluations-Development, discipline and Succession plan for immediate associates
- Train and develop old and new staff in all relevant skills necessary to discharge job effectively.