The Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria (FCSC) is an executive body in Nigeria that has the authority to make appointments and transfers and to exercise disciplinary control over all Federal Civil Servants. No officer can be appointed into the Civil Service without authorization from the Federal Civil Service Commission if they have been convicted of a crime, or had previously been employed in the Government Service and had been dismissed or asked to resign or retire
The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) wishes to announce vacancies in the following MDAs:
- Federal Ministry of Information
- Federal Ministry of Environment
- Federal Ministry of Justice
- Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments
- Bureau of Public Procurement.