Westfield Consulting Limited - Our client, a Nigerian gender sensitive and specialized radio station licensed by Nigerian Broadcasting Commission (NBC) to broadcast programs for women and their family is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Accountant
- Handles ALL tax matters, Interface with Tax Authorities and filing of all statutory returns.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; preparing business plans and cash flow forecasts, scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- General book-keeping and implementing on-going control of cash transactions including reconciliation of bank statements and accounts and resolution of any discrepancies.
- Monitor monetary cash inflow activity in all clients both new and existing.
- Preparation of management reports, including monthly and annual accounts; analysing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Work with the External Auditors to ensure a clean and timely year-end audit.
- Preparing payrolls, records of prepaid assets, accounts receivable, accruals and payment of employee salaries. Oversee the timely and regular payment of utility bills and tax levies.
- Maintain the organization’s financial security by maintaining compliance with internal controls.
- Briefing the MD/CEO weekly on the company’s financial position.
- Financial management of all projects i.e. MacArthur, UN women etc.
- Any other accounting and financial tasks as assigned by MD.