COMPANY OVERVIEW At SIMS Nigeria Limited, we specialize in the distribution and sales of electronic products from major brands such as SAMSUNG, ROYAL, PARSUN and POWERMATIC. Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have succeeded in carving a niche for ourselves in the home appliances market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones; in major cities such as Lagos, Port Harcourt, Onitsha, Enugu, Kano and Abuja. Our longstanding reputation has earned us a status as Nigeria’s lead player in the electronics industry and as a result, we decided to go further by partnering with SAMSUNG to establish a local manufacturing line for its air conditioners and refrigerators in 2004. This, coupled with our state-of-the-art service centre that caters to consumers who buy our products, ensures that our customers enjoy the best quality of service from us and the best performance possible from their electronics.
Job Title: Female Retail Store Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 6 years
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Location: Owerri, Imo
- As a Retail Store Manager, you are responsible for delivering a transformational retail customer experience, building our brand one customer at a time and ultimately driving our business through sales.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all operational requirements for the digital centre to run smoothly are always in place.
- Ensuring employees adhere to the company policies and procedures.
- Ensuring all team members deliver outstanding on the job performance by coaching, mentoring and training.
- Defining employee KPI’s (Key performance indicators) and appraising employee performance.
- Achieving financial objectives by increasing revenue, minimizing expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts and maintaining inventories.
- Formulating pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales and studying trends.
- Securing merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Protecting employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintaining the stability and reputation of the Digital centre by complying with legal requirements.
- Responsible for After-sales service and Inventory Management.