Coastal Line & Ocean Limited is a company incorporated to provide Training, Recruitment, Facilitation and Logistics services to companies and individuals alike, operating in Nigeria and West Africa. CL & O, incorporated in the year 2010 and is a member of an Oil Servicing Group. Leveraging on the years of experience of its sister companies, CL & O is strategically positioned to provide bespoke services to Oil and Gas companies, Construction Companies, IT Companies & Telecommunication Companies in a way only an industry player would. CL & O specializes in providing these services at the most cost effective pricing and with a very fast turn-around time, even under very demanding circumstances. Coastal Line & Ocean is a bespoke Training, Human Capital Development and Logistics organization poised to provide tailor made, unique and niche solutions to the Nigerian & West African Business World.
Job Title: Female Solar System Sales & Marketer
- A Female Solar Sales & Marketer is Urgently needed.
The Ideal candidate will:
- Generate solar energy customer leads to develop new accounts.
- Prepare proposals, quotes, contracts, or presentations for potential solar customers.
- Select solar energy products, systems, or services for customers based on electrical energy requirements, site conditions, price, or other factors.
- Assess sites to determine suitability for solar equipment, using equipment such as tape measures, compasses, and computer software.
- Calculate potential solar resources or solar array production for a particular site considering issues such as climate, shading, and roof orientation.
- Create customized energy management packages to satisfy customer needs.
- Develop marketing or strategic plans for sales territories.
- Gather information from prospective customers to identify their solar energy needs.
- Prepare or review detailed design drawings, specifications, or lists related to solar installations.
- Provide customers with information such as quotes, orders, sales, shipping, warranties, credit, funding options, incentives, or tax rebates.
- Provide technical information about solar power, solar systems, equipment, and services to potential customers or dealers.