TTC commenced operation in 2003 as TTC organization and was later, in 2007, registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission as TTC Mobile Limited. We are in the business of manpower development for the telecom industry, via delivery of practical telecom training. We have over 10 years corporate experience in training delivery.
Aside our regular corporate training for companies, and retail training for fresh graduates, TTC Mobile has successfully deployed various grass-root-oriented trainings programs like FREE IT Training(2003), National Youth Development Program(2005), National ICT Summit(2007), National Telecom Scholarship (annually, since 2008). In 2010, we were selected as training partner to the federal government’s Presidential Amnesty Program, which implementation commenced in November 2010; We completed this training project in 2011.
Job Title: Fiber OSP Maintenance Supervisor/Fibre Optic Activation Technician
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Abuja, Lagos, Rivers
Job Field: Engineering / Technical
Years of Work Experience: 2 years
Function: Fibre Maintenance Department: Deployment
Reporting to: Team Lead, FTTH/Activation Job Grade: Outsourced
Travel Frequency: Yes Location: Port Harcourt and Lagos
Work Schedule: Date: 2019
Purpose of the Job (Brief)
- The Outside Plant (OSP) Supervisor oversees maintenance of fiber optic & civil work activities on the outside
- plant network. The OSP Supervisor will be involved in the day- to- day maintenance and management of the
- outside plant, taking into consideration Customer and Local Authority organizations in the maintenance of the
- fiber outside plant. The role is expected to involve a significant element of on-site attendance.
Deliverables (Maximum 5-6 key responsibilities)
Expected Key Results (Detailed KPIs)
Corporate & Retail/FOS
- Corporate Customers: Restore service failures within 3
- hours of its occurrence- Implementation and integration
- of new projects and ensure all open incident tickets are
- closed within this time-frame.
Restore service failures within 12 hours of its occurrence.
Incident Management Communication:
- Provide prompt feedback for input into the OTRS application with information relating to activities being carried out to
- resolve customer service incidents.
- Preventive Maintenance Proactively identify, plan and execute preventive maintenance action on the fibre network.
- Provide operational data for FTTH Network Monitoring and analysis work that feeds into the improvement of fibre break-fix MTTR.
- Audit and collate information for the fiber outside plant network. Prepare the as-maintained documents within
- region/sub-region managed for the O &M Unit.
- Report Management Ensure weekly support status reports are done and submitted timely for review.
- FOS Activation Activate FOS Customer requests within 3 days of sign up.
- Sign-off the Customer Feedback Form, prepare and submit post-activation report.