Karisa Consults Limited is an emerging management consulting firm that specialize in Agribusiness brokerage, Agric trading, Recruitment, Professional background Check Services, Research, Management training as well as Agricultural Training. We provide Management Consulting services to clients in the private and public sector within and outside Nigeria.
Our clients include start-ups, small and medium enterprises as well as multinationals and industry leaders in key sectors of the Nigeria and Africa regional economies.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Field Agronomist (Female)
Location: Eleme Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Conduct plant nutrition (Fertilizer and Agronomy) trials/demonstration at Farmer field
- Extension and Agronomic work- development of package and practice/dosages/time and rate of fertilizer application for commercial crops
- Selection of farmer for demo plots, conducting meeting/seminar and communication of Agronomic best management practices to farmers
- Advisory/Training to farmers in meetings/crop shows/ exhibitions and personal visit
- Local face to lias with university/extension agencies/NGO and Govt officials
- Developments and communication of Promotional activities programs
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- Managing the distribution of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs to farmers while conducting extension activities
- Arranging the effective distribution of advertisement material to farmers in villages.
- Maintaining and updating farmer’s databases;
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions in rural market.
- Conducting farmer’s survey in villages and data analysis.
- Participating and evaluating marketing campaigns;
- Monitoring competitor promotional and campaign activity;
- Supporting the marketing team and other colleagues.