Aldelia is a world leading Human Resources advisory firm, leader in professional recruitment services. Founded in 2005, Aldelia is currently present and operating in more than 30 countries worldwide. Our tailor-made and successful recruitment solutions are designed to proactively respond to clients’ needs at all levels. We offer highly targeted services to blue chip multinationals and SMEs from multiple business sectors. Aldelia is your partner if you are looking for outstanding services in the placement of permanent and temporary positions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Engineer
- We are looking for a self-starter Field Engineer with Telecom Experience, Panel Assembling etc.
- The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention and increases profitability.
- This position involves a lot of travel time and working at days and nights interchangeably.
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Document processes
- Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organisation
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Build positive relationships with customers