The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Engineer, Offsite Operations
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Function/Domain: Refinery Operations Process ISBL and Offsites
- We are looking for Field engineer Offsite Operations Candidates for Refinery.
- It is essential that the candidate should have relevant Refinery, experience/Petrochemical Plants experience, to build the World's largest single stream train Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site based candidates for Nigeria, Lagos.
- Field engineer Off-sites assists operations & maintenance activity of different section in field and follow SOP for equipment start up/shutdown and maintenance planning. • Maintain good housekeeping in field and follow safety standard in Off-sites operation and maintenance areas.
- The job holder shall help and trained subordinate staff in of start-up/shutdown and commissioning activities for proper start-up and minimum downtime.
- The job holder contributes to the uninterrupted operation of the plant and thus assists in maximizing profits/margins.
- Communicates with the shift in-charge/panel operator in areas to coordinate during unit start up/shutdown and normal operation.
- The job holder acts as a coach/mentor to his subordinates and is heavily involved in the on-job training and development of Nigerian Nationals to take their place in the organization