Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Finance and Admin Officer
Ref. No.: sfh-14075
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Prepare financial reports.
- Ensure correct postings on SAP by using the proper cost assignments
- Ensure prompt and correct payment to field workers, consultants, vendors and project staff.
- Monthly preparation of Facility Report/Cost Data Analysis for the states covered
- Maintain, organise and file documents for the project and send to HQ monthly.
- Ensure proper documentation and settlement of all advances and retirements.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation for the assigned banks.
- Ensure daily posting of Petty cash expenses and monthly certification.
- Admin and other job functions that may be assigned by the line manager.