Clovo-Works Incorporated is a Nigerian Based Information Computer Technology Company, Headquatered in Lagos, which render's ICT solutions and services to the General Public using Latest Technical Know How and Technologies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Marketing Representative
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- Responsible for planning and executing marketing campaigns to generate new prospects and improve client retention.
- Informing the customers about various methods of advertisement, explaining them how ads will help their business, and persuading them to apply for outdoor advertisement.
- Helping the customers in selecting best advertisement form for increasing their exposure and present their products and services in an effective manner, and providing them with detailed information on estimated cost and expenditure of advertising products / services.
- Finding relevant lead about the potential clients, contacting them accordingly for offering advertising services for their business growth, extracting contracts from professional clients for advertising their products / services as per their budget and requirement, and collecting payments accordingly after the completion of advertisement work.
- Obtaining specific information about the clients' needs regarding business expansion, problems affecting their sales, detailed information on products and services offered by them, specific business practices like discount offers, seasonal sales, etc., offered by them, previous advertising history, and other business practices followed for managing effective sales presentations and assistance accordingly.
- Preparing sales presentation, advertisement programs, and product display details, delivering sales presentation to potential clients for selling advertisement programs, and generating leads by reference for increasing business exposure in the advertisement media.
- Recommending appropriate medium of advertisement and size and format of advertising media to the customers, delivering advertising portfolio and illustration proofs to the customers for referral, processing all account information, paperwork, etc., for correspondence, and maintaining the assigned account base for developing new accounts accordingly.
- Preparing various promotional plans for sales and marketing purpose, preparing various computerized presentation for advertisement literature, media kits, and sales contracts, and inform customers of available options for advertisement artwork and provide samples.
- Collaborating with the organization officials, sales department staff, and advertising agency for developing the promotional plans as per the clients' requirements, and informing them about the options available for advertisement of the same.
- Identifying new market for advertisement business, developing new contacts for business expansion, attending sales meetings, advertisement conferences organized by ad agencies, industry trade shows, and training seminars for sharpening the advertisement skills and expanding the network of contacts in the business meetings accordingly.
- Bidding with ad agencies for securing optimum business position, gathering all relevant material required for bidding process, and organizing commercial tapping sessions for accompanying the clients in these sessions.
- Devise marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing product awareness and increasing sales and profits.
- Plan, organize, and execute marketing and sales programs.
- Act as the point persons for outside, inside and partner sales teams.
- Track market and company sales performance.
- Work closely with marketing teams to create programs.
- Generate leads and drive sales.
- Gather and report customer intelligence to sales teams.
- Develop marketing plans.
- Manage vendor contracts.
- Supervise marketing assistants and other employees.
- Support all company initiatives, give actionable feedback, share best practices and serve as advocate and information source for company.
- Create programs that drive brand loyalty.
- Manage marketing budgets.
- Attend trade shows and events to market product.
- Develop effective account conversion strategies to accelerate adoption.
- Determine product/service value delivered throughout customer operations and effectively communicate value to customers to promote new applications and sales.
- Improve forecast performance of business through thorough understanding of underlying demand assumptions.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
- Develop understanding of product line and value chain.