CARE International is a global leader within a worldwide movement dedicated to saving lives and ending poverty. We work in over 94 countries around the world to provide over 1000 poverty-fighting development and humanitarian aid projects.
Job Title: Field Monitor - 15 positions
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 15 years
Job Field: NGO/Non-Profit
Supervisor: CBT Officer
Location: Yunusari, Yusufari, and Nuguru, Yobe, State.
Slot: 15 Positions.
- Take lead in community sensitization, advocacy visits and mobilization of project participants.
- Participate in census, targeting, registration and validation of project participants.
- Monitor and report the progress of project activities in the field.
- Assist the project officers in running both communal and individual asset creation activities for livelihood.
- Participate in Blanket Supplementary Feeding and Cash Base Transfer in collaboration with nutrition health educator.
- Report to supervisor about any problems encountered within targeted community in relation to activities engaged.
- Assist the GBV complaint and feedback officer in reporting and resolving complaints.
- Track the daily progress of activities in targeted communities
- Ensure that activities are carried out correctly.
- Assist in establishing and coordinating the activities of the project steering community
- Participate in coordinating the activities of Project Management Committees (PMC).
- Propose measures, procedures, tools, and actions (etc.) that can contribute to the improvement of the quality of the projects and the procedures and Toolkit developed by the M&E Team
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned from time to time by line manager