The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Officer
Organization: Nascon Allied Industries Plc
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- Achieve primary/secondary sales target in the territory and ensure 100% customer satisfaction at all times.
- Managing relationships with existing customer base while prospecting for new customers
- Perform district outlet census and classification, providing coverage of outlet universe in line with district coverage strategy
- Direct selling to ensure availability and visibility of NASCON products in all retail outlets
- Rendering a full range of customer support services to promote customer satisfaction and motivation
- Effective monitoring of market practices by retailers to ensure compliance with NASCON sales policy guidelines and agreed selling prices
- Carrying out qualitative and quantitative market survey on NASCON and competitive products (including new entrants)
- Accurate and timely information- dissemination and reports- administration
- Effective implementation of all trade and consumer promotional activities
- Preparation of districts sales forecast and periodic reviews of sales objectives.