Robeck Locks Limited was born in 2001 out of a need to bring into the marketplace stylish lockset at affordable prices without compromise on quality, functionality and durability. Robeck Locks Limitedimports and distributes a wide range of quality fashionable door lockset and assesories made of Brass, Stainless steel, Zinc, Iron and Aluminum to the trade and Construction companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Representative
- Can you achieve marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information to strategic plans and reviews?
- This role is for a competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients.
- The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas.
- The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- As an outside sales representative, they will also research sales competition.
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods such as door-to-door, cold calling, presentations, networking, referrals etc
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customer’s skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts, generate and follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events, trade shows and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments and market products
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Develop existing and new business relationships
- Support the execution of pre-defined targeted product marketing campaigns
- Continually sourcing new Sales opportunities
- Develop understanding of product line and value chain
- Responsible for calling and cross-selling to new and existing customers.
- Prospecting for new business and generating new leads
- Responsible for prompt follow up on pre-qualified leads provided by the corporate office
- Provide customer feedback on products and marketplace conditions
- Close new deals at a high rate
- Travel throughout the territory and visit customers on a recurring basis
- Manage multiple customers simultaneously
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions.
- Log all sales and customer details into the company sales management software
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Management