Triumph Power and Gas Systems Limited is an energy service company whose range of services cut across diverse areas of power, oil & gas and the industrial sector. Our head office is in Lagos, Nigeria and we have alliances with Original Equipment Manufacturers globally. We employ an innovative approach to our operations, to deliver value creating solutions to our customer’s business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Service Specialist (Mechanical)
- We are actively searching for a Field Service Specialist (Mechanical) experienced with servicing various types of rotating equipment to provide the following services: installation, commissioning, start-up, system troubleshooting, vibration analysis, testing, field repairs and training.
- He/she will be in charge of site activities management including planning, assigning manpower resources and tools, providing technical assistance to complete the work scope according to contractual requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Under minimal supervision, serve as lead to assigned customers; complete troubleshooting, on-site inspections, installation, start-up, commissioning, validation, maintenance, and service repair needs on designated rotating equipment’s.
- Repair, maintain, and install OEM partner product line (s)
- May assist and/or train newer Field Engineers
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining a strong relationship with our customers by acting as a trusted advisor and resource during on site activities.
- Responsible for the development of preventative maintenance schedules and procedures
- Complete formal technical field reports, time sheets, JSAs & expense reports for each field assignment
- Supervise/coordinate sub-contractors and customer personnel as required
- Provide daily communication to the Operations Manager on any issues that arise on site.
- Report potential business opportunities to the Operations Manager
- Maintain compliance with all established Environmental, Safety & Health policies and procedures; conduct on-site safety meetings as required by the Customer and TPG.
- Other duties as assigned