At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We’re makers, inventors, and leaders who aren’t afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
Job Title: Field Specialist - Upstream Chemicals
Job Number: 1929547
Offers the opportunity as an experienced Field Specialist – Specialty Chemicals to join the team in Nigeria.
- Supports sales and service efforts to new and existing customers.
- Frequently required to make independent decisions on acceptability of measured results which determine the effectiveness of applied programs.
- Alters product dosages rates and/or changes product applications in order to meet customer defined objectives.
- Activates/deactivates feed systems on the basis of safety or performance related determinations. Troubleshoots and corrects systems that are out of the customer provided specifications, to determine the need to bring in additional support if the problems are determined to be too extensive or unique.
- Determines the need to order product and place product orders for customers.
- Meets with customers for schedules or ad hoc reviews of treatment program status.
- Has more autonomy in decision making and has a greater scope of accountability in assisting customers. Supports multiple accounts.
- Handles special projects, as assigned by LM.