Nextzon Business Services Limited is an emerging market management consulting and enterprise development company, inspired by a collective mission of building and transforming business enterprises for phenomenal success. Our vision is to be a leading venturing company and a renowned consulting practice firm.
Our clients include start-ups, small and medium enterprises as well as multinationals and industry leaders in key sectors of the Nigerian and African regional economies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance & Accounts Officer
Reference Number: NEX-FAO-027
Your roles will include to:
- General accounting tasks, including reconciling and maintaining balance sheet accounts and general ledger operations, preparing journal entries, preparing monthly closing and financial reports, preparing account/bank reconciliations;
- Perform finance analysis, reporting and management tasks;
- Ensure all expenses are within assigned project budget and verify the completeness of all required supporting documentation for all payment’s vouchers;
- Prepare payments, bank transfers and do the bank transactions
- Prepare invoice to the projects for services and cost share
- Ensure account receivables and payables activities are performed accurately and timely
- Identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related issues;