Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide main support with problem resolution cash accounts, bank resolutions, finance systems, resolution of audited questioned costs, and financial close outs at the state level.
- Ensure the accurate keeping of all books of account for the state offices, including checking account, equipment and supply registers and all accounting records.
- Prepare monthly and annual financial reports, including financial status of subprojects account activities.
- Oversee contractual issues for the state offices.
- Ensure continuous flow of funds to state office and to sub recipients.
- Collaborate with relevant parties from programs, finance and contracts and grants, to develop subproject documents, work plans and budgets.
- Oversee capacity building activities and other support to sub awardees in the focus states.
- Serve as point of contact for logistical and administrative needs in the office.
- Coordinate all administrative and secretarial support services for the field offices (as relevant).
- Keep proper office records/filings as appropriate.
- Record minutes of staff meetings and circulates same amongst the field staff. Provide logistic support for workshops and trainings.
- Coordinate all records/storage of supplies for the Maiduguri office. Perform other duties as assigned.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV