Lumos offers clean and affordable solar power to a market of 1.3 billion potential customers who live off the electricity grid.Lumos enables people to replace hazardous and expensive kerosene generators and lanterns with modern solar electricity that can power lights, cellphones, fans, computers, TVs and other small electronic devices (all at once, every day). By offering Solar Power as a Service, Lumos offers homes and small businesses a simple and affordable way to pay for electricity in small installments using their mobile phones
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Analyst
- The Finance Analyst shall be responsible for day to day data management of all finance data.
- Role requires demonstration of strong competence in Finance Reporting and Analysis, Information Gathering and data Management.
- Success is directly dependent on role holder’s ability to maintain a coordinated approach in collating data and turning it into intelligence with high level of confidentiality for business decision to be made.
- First point of contact for all Financial Planning & Analysis support required by functional business units
- Develop and maintain templates for accurate financial analysis and proper planning
- Responsible for timely provision of relevant and accurate financial reporting & analysis to facilitate business decisions
- Improve financial status by monitoring variances, identifying trends, analyzing results and making recommendations to management:
- Ongoing inventory monitoring
- Monitoring of serials sold to Trade Partners and not sold to customers
- Monitoring cancellations not flagged rightly in the CRM
- Monitoring refunds and customers contract agreement
- Comparison between cancellations in CRM and refund to customers
- Comparison between CRM and accounting transactions
- Check IDU sold without setup fee
- Periodically run scenario analysis based on revenues and costs to support decisions on pricing, new products etc.
- Preparation of external financial management reporting:
- Quarterly IFRS report (IDU depreciation, Panel depreciation, Balance Owned, Down-payment depreciation, credit tool report)