Paystack is a technology company solving payments problems for ambitious businesses. Paystack's mission is to help merchants in Africa get paid by anyone, anywhere in the world. Over 9,000 of some of the best businesses in Nigeria use Paystack’s modern payments gateway, including MTN, Taxify, Domino’s Pizza, Smile Communications, Opera, God is Good Motors, Axa Mansard Insurance, and many others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
About the Finance Analyst Role
- As the Finance Analyst at Paystack, you’ll be responsible for daily reconciliation of transactions processed on Paystack, managing merchant receivables, and validation of bank statements and balances.
- Other responsibilities include monthly accounting entries for P&L, balance sheet, and cash flows. You should be well versed in reading and understanding financial statements. You’ll also be responsible for implementing and maintaining a system of internal controls that will ensure that company assets are adequately safeguarded and that all financial reporting is prepared in alignment with all financial policies and compliance requirements.
- We’ve pioneered a new era of simple, powerful technology tools for businesses in Africa, and as we prepare for a period of accelerated growth, we’re looking to you as our second ever finance hire to help build a solid foundation upon which we can support some of the continent’s best-performing businesses.
- And you’ll do all this while working extremely closely with a tight-knit team of creative problem solvers who’ll value you, give you the opportunity to meet high expectations, and who’ll actively create a supportive, nurturing space within which to accelerate your career.
- This is a full-time role is based in Paystack’s headquarters in Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria and you’ll report directly to the Finance Lead.