Reckitt Benckiser is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
To provide a commercial and financial reporting service to the local organization, ensuring that reliable category, overhead and balance sheet information is produced, evaluated and communicated to facilitate planning and control and enable decision making.
- Collates input from Marketing, Supply Management, Customer Development on a monthly basis and prepares a Company Financial Plan (Sales and Operations Plan) that drives the result of the business
- Prepares Company’s monthly Financial Forecast for submission in line with published timings
- Compares current Forecast with previous Forecast
- Prepares robust Forecast Commentaries and submits in line with published timings
- Ensures reasonableness and arithmetical accuracy of Forecast
- Ensures Data integrity in S&OP and Forecasting processes
- Prepares presentation slides for Leadership team on Management Results
- Adhoc analysis on Forecast information
- Is responsible for issuing the reports on time
- Takes responsibility for own development