Health Systems Consult Limited (HSCL) is a health systems and public health consulting firm providing technical assistance for health systems reforms towards universal access to cost-effective and quality health care across Nigeria and the continent of Africa. HSCL has offices in Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Tanzania and Zambia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Admin Officer
Reports to: The State Team Lead
- Manage petty cash, track IOUs and enter vouchers in PC Register
- Reconcile petty cash and report balance cash on hand on a daily basis for sign-off
- Ensure accurate and timely remittances of PAYE tax returns to the relevant tax authorities
- Maintain proper filing system for all documents
- Keep track of vehicles fuel consumption & maintenance and report same to her supervisor
- Monitor electricity recharge to ensure no light out
- Supervise administrative staff in the performance of duties
- Manage the store, keep track of all items therein & their releases
- Maintain an asset register and monitor asset movement in the office
- Provide logistics support for all project workshops and trainings
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned.