Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN) is a fast growing Software company with a vision to build an enduring organization with an ecosystem of value creators- while delivering high impact technology solutions for emerging markets through a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation. At VGN we wage war against the average, go beyond the ordinary to explore limitless opportunities; breaking the norms and aggressively pursuing success through- Relentless Hard-work, Pursuit of excellence, calculated risk taking and a hunger for knowledge and we have a lot of fun at it!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Administrative Associate
Locations: Abuja & North
- The Finance & Administration Associate will be responsible for all financial and related administrative matters in the Region.
- You will have overall responsibility for all aspects of financial management and control, effective financial reporting, in a timely, accurate, relevant and informative manner.
- Also, general administration duties to ensure business operations are done smoothly and effectively.
Principal Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Maintaining accounts general ledgers.
- Management of cashflow and preparation of monthly cashflow projections.
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts for the Board, to include P&L/Balance Sheet and analysis of variances.
- Management of Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable.
- Maintaining Fixed Asset register.
- Liaising with banks for all finance matters.
- Administration of the organization’s insurance policy.
- Companies Registration Office compliance.
- Revenue compliance.
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events.