Fordeo Foods - To lead the future of food processing and distribution in Africa by leveraging the opportunities on the agriculture value chain using revolutionary mastery of research, product design, marketing, quality assurance and unparalleled customer service excellence.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Finance and Administrative Manager
- He/She acts as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main duties include managing office stock,
- preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records.
- He/She will prepare and circulate monthly company account showing revenue, expenditure and profit.
- He/She will liaise with company auditor to prepare annual audited financial
- statements and undertake all corporate fillings.
- He/She will liaise with company secretary to prepare and circulate calls and minutes of board meetings.
- The position will report/work directly to/with only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
- Solid knowledge of office procedures.
- He/She must be extremely detailed, with a good thought process in office administration, finance, accounting, use of accounting software and MS Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- He/She must be self-motivated and trustworthy.
- Manage the day-to-day personnel, financial and administrative resources of the office.
- Undertake missions to field locations to review administrative and financial arrangements and make appropriate recommendations as required.
- Coordinate training and capacity-building activities of staff in administrative related areas.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders.
- Maintain and update company databases.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Answer queries by employees and clients.
- Develop and update office policies as needed.
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments.
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages).
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
- Arrange travel and accommodations.
- Organize and schedule in-house and external events.
- Develop internal accounting system.
- Prepare and circulate monthly accounts showing revenue, expenditure and profit.
- Liaise with company external auditor to prepare annual audited financial statements.
- Liaise with company secretary to prepare and circulate calls and minutes of board meetings.
- Undertake all annual corporate fillings – tax returns, NSITF, ITF, NAFDAC, SON, Pensions etc.