BitPesa is a pan-African platform redefining how businesses make payments to and from sub-Saharan Africa. Focused on using cutting-edge blockchain technology to increase efficiency across markets, BitPesa opens corridors for business payments and trade between Africa and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Associate
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- As the Finance Associate, you will support the Finance team which is based in Kenya and Nigeria. Our operations, however, cover multiple time zones and locations (Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Senegal, Ghana, Nigeria, along with counterparts in Europe and the US).
- This is an exciting opportunity to help Africa’s leading digital currency start-up build a brand in East and West Africa.
- Input and maintain data in Treasury Xpress
- Responsible for exporting data from treasury tool, and uploading to Treasury Xpress
- Daily reconciliation of client transaction and treasury trades on the TX
- Investigating unreconciled transactions in the TX
- Receiving and booking invoices on the invoice dashboard
- Assist in monthly/daily bank and wallet reconciliations with accounting records
- Help in compiling month-end support documentation
- Maintain accounts payable and make sure invoices are paid on time
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Senior Finance Associate