APM Terminals is the global terminal operating arm of the A.P. Moller-Maersk Group. APM Terminals operates a Global Terminal Network of 76 operating port and terminal facilities and 117 Inland Services operations in 59 countries around the globe.
Job Title: Finance Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 5 years
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Ensure safe and sound status of liquid fund, improve net working capital management, maintain proactive dialogue and follow up with accounts receivable key stakeholders.
- Thorough analysis and review dig deeper in the data reported and improve the quality of the reports including commentary for Managing Director and SMT members.
- Fixed Asset Register and depreciation.
- Spare Parts inventory account management.
- Accounts Receivable: Credit Control: Receipting.
- Accounts Payable: Supplier payment in accordance with company authorization/approvals.
- To co-ordinate with GSC and ensure that off-shored tasks are carried out timely, accurately and completely.
- To oversee the operations of the Payables function to ensure vendors are paid accurately and efficiently.
- To oversee the performance of receivables function to ensure customer invoices are correctly and timely issued.
- Ensure that local finance and controls are complete, accurate and timely in line with global guidelines and local laws and regulations.
- Drive TCO (Take Cost Out) and Revenue Improvement initiatives as per Annual Operating Plan.
- Revenue and Cost accruals as per APM GAAP and IAS.
- Payroll: manage timely payment of payroll and adherence to payroll tax.
- Verification of statutory deductions (PAYE/NHF/Pension).