Jodan Integrated Services - Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
- We seek a Finance Manager who will work closely to support the CFO and Finance Department in all matters related to financial planning and analytics.
- You will also work closely with the business leadership, providing business insights through analytical data and experience.
- Experience and knowledge in providing analytical inputs through reports and metrics within the operational aspects of the business is key.
- Fundamental understanding of financial accounting and strategic management.
- Ability to extract cash from the value chain using innovative techniques and tactics.
- Fundamental knowledge of Nigerian tax and labor laws
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work as a team with other people.
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to prioritize workload.
- Ability to generate timely, concise, and effective business correspondence both oral and written.
- Strong analytical skills including agility to respond to evolving financial and economic landscape.
- Ability to interact with employees, customers and colleagues in a professional and courteous manner.
- Attention to detail.