OTP Internet Technology (9 Credit) is a mobile app that provides simple, allows you to access loan at anytime, anywhere.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
- Develop and provide timely, accurate and appropriate financial statements and reports for all users in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Create and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, tax management, accounts payable and receivable, credit controls, and petty cash.
- Develop and apply policies and processes to ensure financial information is secure and stored in compliance with current legislation.
- Implement and ensure adherence to internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Maintain complete and accurate supporting documentation for all financial transactions.
- Manage the company’s cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts on a regular basis.
- Maintain proper record of assets, proper amortization and depreciation as appropriate.
- Prepare supporting information for the annual audit exercise and liaise with external auditors as necessary.
- Formulate policies for budget and forecast preparation; assist other departments in budget creation; prepare the annual company budget, monitor and report on variances.
- Oversee the administration of all leases, contracts and other financial obligations.
- Compute key business metrics and report on them to management; create additional analyses and reports as requested.