Vodacom Business Nigeria, we are constantly uncovering new and creative tactics to innovate the way we communicate and differentiate our brand whilst maintain global standards and leading our strategic performance. By joining Vodacom Business Nigeria, you will be part of a global brand as well as join in the team evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager, Credit Control & Cash Collection
- The Job holder will oversea the Credit Control & Cash Collections process in adherence to the business policies while ensuring the delivery of overall finance strategy.
- Custodian of the Vodacom Account Receivable Policy
- Ensure all customers on the Vodacom network pays for services provided based on the agreed payment terms
- Responsible for the regular review and maintenance of all processes, ensuring the processes remain customer centric and driving optimal business performance.
- Accountable for the integrity of Customer Balances across all customer types
- Ensure compliance with the Credit Control and Account Receivable policy
- Supervise and carryout customer credit vetting/assessment for both new and existing customers
- Provide management with monthly debtors and collection reports
- Manage the bad debt & Receivable aging days
- Ensure proper accounting for Receivables including IFRS and associated Taxes (WHT & VAT)
- Ensure invoices are delivered to all customer based on the timeline prescribed in the AR Policy
- Ensure prompt collection of Withholding Tax Credit Notes from Customers
- Maintain relationship with the debt collection lawyers
- Manages both human and material resources within the credit control unit of the department
- Provide guidance and on the job training for all credit control personnel to achieve the required level of productivity
- Any other duty as may be directed by the Director of Finance